Girls with long thin legs seem to be more appealing to people as compared to girls who are comparatively shorter in height. It is the dream of every girl to have a good figure accompanied by a good height. However, as they say, danger always comes in disguise. So is the case in having a good height that might prove to be a bane when it comes to selecting the correct clothing.
Finding a pair of stylish jeans can become a daunting task for you if you are tall. Thus, if your stars are favouring you right and you have managed to find a pair of jeans which fits your best, consider it to be your most prized possession in your life.
Here is a compiled list of all the reasons why jeans meant for tall girls are designed a little differently.
• Inseam shorter in length: Inseam is a technical term used to describe the length of the pants in inches. Commonly jeans makers choose 34 to be ideal inseam. However, jeans with an inseam of 37 are also available in some shades and styles but you would have lesser options to choose from. The inseam of 37 works best for girls having a height of 5.8 to 6 feet.
• Lighter shades are only available: Most pairs of jeans with longer inseam are manufactured in lighter shades of colour because lighter shades are believed to accentuate the volume of the lower half of your body. This works best for girls who have a slimmer physique, camouflaging their height to make them look even taller.
• Shorter hemline reaching till the ankle: Jeans meant for taller ladies have hemline reaching their ankle. However, this kind of jeans is preferred as it boasts up your curves making you look all slim and trim due to the tapering near the ankle of your legs.
• Most of them are skinny in nature: Most of the jeans available for tall girls are skinny. These types of jeans are considered to be ideal for tall girls having an average height of around 6 feet, which enhance the look of all feminine features in their body. Having an inseam of 38, they fit you tightly on the legs, making your limbs look thinner.
• Size of the waist: Care should be taken to find a pair of jeans which fits right on your waist; otherwise, it can give you a disproportional look.